- The Acts of Excellence Directory provides a record of the examples of the Acts of Excellence that occur throughout South Dakota .. .
- Each Act of Excellence was submitted by an individual, group, or organization as an example of championing the culture of excellence in South Dakota and is endorsed by the South Dakota Hall of Fame to be part of the Hall of Fame Archive of the History of the Culture of Excellence in South Dakota
Submit an example of an Act of Excellence of Championing the Culture of Excellence in South Dakota. Share an unusual happening you have observed that is an example of an act of excellence.
- When you click to submit your example of an Act of Excellence you will be presented with a box to provide the Title of the example you will submit. Select a title that describes the example you will submit, try to keep your title ten words or less.
- When you submit the Title you will be presented with a Submission form. Please complete all entries on the Submission form.
- In the Notification section you will have the opportunity to provide the names and addresses of persons who you would like to receive an email announcing that your submission has been selected to be in the Hall of Fame Archive of the history of the Culture of Excellence in South Dakota.
- In the Media section you will have the opportunity to designate print, TV, or radio media to receive a press release email announcing that your submission has been selected to be in the Hall of Fame Archive of the history of the Culture of Excellence in South Dakota. You may also attach a photograph or JPEG image uploaded to the submission form
ID and Password
You may request an ID and Password.Conditions of Service or submit your information to email@example.com
- Have an ID and Password proceed to Account on the top of this page and log in.
- Need an ID and Password Request Account
The South Dakota Hall of Fame will review your submission and if approved will
- Notify you of the approval of your Submission, which will be placed in the Directory of Acts of Excellence
- Send an announcement of the Act of Excellence to individuals or groups you select
- Send a press release to the media that you select
Review - Approve Example
The example of Act of Excellence you submit will be reviewed for entry in the Hall of Fame Archive of the History Championing a Culture of Excellence in South Dakota.
- A description of an example of an action by an individual or organization championing the culture of excellence.
- The example must be prepared with attention to the excellence of the submission, including the clarity of the description, the correct use of grammar and spelling, and compliance with instructions.
Review - Decline Example
The example of an action you submit will be declined If it includes:
- Material that solicits funding, or is defamatory or advocates a political or other purpose that may convey conflict with the mission of the Hall of Fame to champion a culture of excellence in South Dakota.
- Material that exhibits errors in spelling, grammar, or otherwise lacks the quality of preparation appropriate to the championing a culture of excellence